General NewsColumnsWeatherCivicsEconomyVarietyPuzzles • Faith •  Health & Wellness Saluting our MilitarySportsKudosRecipes
GTR News Online GTR NewsOnline Union Boundary Midtown Monitor Jenks District Gazette Broken Arrow Express Owasso Rambler Bixby Breeze

Union Boundary

Pre-K, Kindergarten Pre-Enrollment Information

Online pre-enrollment is now available for pre-kindergarten and kindergarten. Visit to begin registration.

Children who are four years old on or before Sept. 1 may enroll in Pre-K. Children who are five years old on or before September 1, 2018, are eligible for Kindergarten.
The Pre-K program is first-come, first-served on a space-available basis. Pre-K enrollment has to be completed, time stamped, and approved by a district registrar in the Enrollment Center.

Transportation is not provided for Pre-K students.

Pre-K and Kindergarten are full-day programs, with an Extended Day Program (before/after school) available for both Pre-K.

After registering online, the parent or legal guardian will need to be present and provide the required documentation on the assigned enrollment date. Incomplete enrollment cannot be processed.

The following items must be provided to the Enrollment Center staff at the time of enrollment:

• Child’s certified birth certificate – Hospital certificates cannot be accepted.
• The following immunizations must be current to enroll in Pre-Kindergarten:
• 4 DPT, 3 Polio, 1 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B, 2 Hepatitis A, 1 Varicella/Chickenpox
• The following immunizations must be current to enroll in Kindergarten:
• 5 DPT, 4 Polio, 2 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B, 2 Hepatitis A, 1 Varicella/Chickenpox
• Proof of residence is required. Acceptable proofs include two of the following, one must be from the primary category and all proofs must be in the parent/legal guardian’s name.
• The primary proof must be one of the following: A Current utility bill (gas, electric or water) not more than 30 days old, or a current signed lease agreement. Final bills or an expired lease will not be accepted.
• A secondary proof of residence may be any of the following: Bank or credit card statements, cable bill, cellular/home telephone bill, DHS letter, or pay stub not more than 30 days old.
• Parent/Legal guardian’s photo ID.
• Custody documentation (if applicable).
• Tribal Citizenship Card (if applicable).
• Student’s social security number – Requested but not required.

For more information, contact the Union Enrollment Center at 918-357-6150 or 918-357-6198.

Updated 03-22-2018

Back to Top


email (we never post emails)
  Textile Help

Back to Top

Contact GTR News


  • OSU Tulsa
  • Ihloff Salon & Day Spa