Broken Arrow Fireworks Permits Now Available
Fireworks permits are now available for purchase in person at the One Stop Center until 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 2nd. You may also apply for and obtain a fireworks permit online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, until 11:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 4th. For individuals without computer access, a kiosk has been placed in the lobby on the north end of City Hall to obtain a permit.
If you would like to obtain a permit and do not wish to do so online, you may do so in person at Broken Arrow City Hall, One Stop Center (north end of City Hall) 220 S. 1st Street. The cost for a permit is $20.00. Permits will not be issued to persons under 18 years of age.
Please remember: Permits are valid during the hours of 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. on July 3rd and 4th, 2010 only. There are other rules listed on the printed permit, so please read them carefully.
If you have any difficulty with this application, please call the One Stop Center at (259-8333) and we will walk you through the steps to complete this type of permit application.
Follow these directions to navigate through the process:
- Click here to apply for a fireworks permit
- On left side of screen, Click “Submit Application”.
- Select “Street Address”
- Enter address in appropriate blanks. Click “Submit”
- From the list, click on the address.
- Enter application type (fireworks permit), Tenant Name (person who owns or rents property), name type (owner), search for name (enter last name, first name), and click “continue”.
- Enter contact information for person that will be onsite at ALL times. Include name, phone and email address. Then click “continue”.
- Review information. If something is not correct, click back and correct the information. Otherwise, click “continue”.
- Click “create application”
- Print this screen as proof of your application. You will need BOTH this screen and your receipt of payment as proof of fireworks permit. Carefully review the information on this screen/print out and click “pay now” at the bottom of the screen when you are ready to continue.
- Click “continue”.
- Enter credit card information. Click “continue”. Follow all other prompts to complete the transaction. Print receipt as proof of payment.
We hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday!