The Jenks Chamber of Commerce 2018 Inaugural Banquet was held in January at the Oklahoma Aquarium. The 2018 Banquet was presented by . Above in the photo from left are Jenks Chamber President Josh Driskell, Chair-elect Mark Tedford and Past Board Chair Greg Helms.
The banquet featured a presentation of awards and the swearing-in of the chamber’s new board of directors. Attendees enjoyed dinner, a private tour of the Oklahoma Aquarium and a chance to bid on silent auction items.
There are seven award categories, including: Bar of the Year, Business of the Year, Community Impact Award, New Business of the Year, Restaurant of the Year, Retailer of the Year, and Young Professional of the Year.
Additionally, two leadership awards are presented to exceptional leaders in the community.
The nine winners included:
• Bar of the Year: The Cigar Box
• Business of the Year: Tedford Insurance
• Community Impact Award: Jenks Public Schools Foundation
• New Business of the Year: Innovative Air Pros
•Restaurant of the Year: Gaetano’s Pizzeria and Creamery
•Retailer of the Year: The Pink Lily
• Young Professional of the Year: Eli Dean
• Ed Gerchman Leadership Award: Bonnie Rogers
• Tedford Memorial Scholarship: Beauchamp Jansen